Efficiently reach HBCU News readers using an IAB standard unit.
General Guidelines & Requirements
- All 3rd party tags (creative serving AND tracking-only) and accompanying technologies being served by the tags must be SSL (https) and Safeframe compliant.
- All units need to be built in HTML5, JPG or GIF. Flash is no longer supported by HBCU News.
- All sound in ads must be click-initiated.
- All locally served ads require a GIF/JPG and click-through URL.
- All ads with a white background require a black border.
- Max of 5 individual creatives in rotation at one time, unless otherwise specified for a particular placement.
- Max of 1 code change per week, unless otherwise specified.
- Submit all 3rd party creative tags to your Campaign Manager and email@example.com 3 days prior to campaign launch for static creative; 5 days prior for rich media.
- Tags should be sent as .txt or in a spreadsheet document. Do not supply tags in .rtf or in the body of an email.
- You must notify us if you plan to use a 4th party tag to track a 3rd party served ad.
- HBCU News does not permit overlay or pushdown/expandable formats.
- Flash content and Flash fallback (SWFs and FLVs) are not accepted.
- If a tag doesn’t conform to our performance or reliability standards, we reserve the right to pause or stop the campaign.
- Flash cookies, HTML5 storage or any forms of locally stored objects on users’ computers or technology devices.
- Redirects (only direct requests can be made).